Return and Refund
The direct selling industry is self regulated by a Code of Ethics established by the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations (WFDSA) that states that direct selling companies and independent sellers shall not use misleading, deceptive or unfair sales practices.
Most countries also have individual Direct Selling Association codes of ethics that localise the WFDSA Code under applicable laws and regulations. Amway adheres to these codes through its consumer protections, which AMWAYPROMISE brings together under the following pillars:
|Low-cost, Low-risk Opportunity |
Promises zero purchase requirements and minimal sign-up fees for new business owners. We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to get ahead. That’s why we promise to always provide a low-cost, low-risk opportunity.
|100% Satisfaction Guarantee |
Helps ensure satisfaction with our products or opportunity. If you’re not getting what you expected from your Amway opportunity or an Amway product – let us know, and we’ll work tirelessly to make sure you’re 100% satisfied. MORE DETAILS.
|Warranty Programs |
Peace of mind with Amway products.We’re confident in the quality of the durable products that we offer. If your product has an issue we provide a variety of innovative service, repair and warranty programs that allow you to easily address any concerns that you may have. MORE DETAILS.
|Customer Services |
Support you can count on. We know you’ll have questions along the way and we have the answers. For ABOs and consumers, Amway is committed to providing top-notch service, whether face-toface, on the phone, or online.
|The Right to Know |
Knowledge is power. We promise to clearly communicate and make easily accessible all information related to the above consumer protections, as well as to our Inventory Buy-Back policy and Cooling Off Period.
THE AMWAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We stand behind the quality of AMWAY products. Anytime you buy an AMWAY product, you have the right to use it for a reasonable period of time to determine if it is satisfactory and you want to keep it. Should you decide it is not satisfactory, please return the product to your AMWAY Business Owner (ABO), who will offer you the choice to have it replaced without charge, receive full credit of the returned product for the purchase of another AMWAY-brand product, or receive a refund of the full purchase price.
- This Guarantee does not apply to products that have been intentionally damaged or misused, AMWAY-distributed products which provide a specific time period for return, and those products covered by express written warranties.
- AMWAY durable products (High Ticket Items) such as eSpring™ Water Treatment System, ATMOSPHERE™ Air Purifier, and Home Alarm System range are not covered by the AMWAY Satisfaction Guarantee, but by a separate manufacturer’s warranty.
- All AMWAY products sold in Malaysia and Brunei Darussalam do not contain placenta, pork nor its derivatives.
- AMWAY accepts return of BV items but does not accept returned literature, audio-visual aids, pins and plaques, forms, accessories, and other promotional items and sales aids for replacement or for refund by Credit Vouchers from operating ABOs.
- Personal Shoppers Catalogue items and AMWAY durable products (High Ticket Items) such as eSpring™ Water Treatment System, ATMOSPHERE™ Air Purifier, Home Alarm System and iCOOK™ range are not covered by the AMWAY Satisfaction Guarantee, but by a separate manufacturer's warranty.
- Full Starter Kit fee is refundable only within the first 12 months after signing up. Please refer to SA88 Application Form for further details on resignation refund.
- AMWAY will not accept returns of any item that is not currently saleable. Products that are NLA (no longer available) may not be returned.