The Atmosphere Mini™ Air Treatment System comes pre-installed with one 3-in-1 filter that contains all three treatment stages: the pre-filter, carbon filter and HEPA filter. Inside the box, you’ll also find the power cord for the unit.
Mini But Just As Powerful
Atmosphere Mini™ offers exceptional performance that works by:
• Filtering 99.99% of airborne contaminants and trapping particles as small as 0.0024 microns.
• Using 3-in-1 filtration to effectively reduce over 300 airborne contaminants from the air.
• Delivering a Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of more than 130 cfm at speed 3.
• Cleaning rooms measuring up to 200 sqft / 18.6 sqm in size.
SAFETY & QUALITY CERTIFICATION
The Atmosphere Mini™ Air Treatment System is certified by the British Allergy Foundation Seal of Approval for its ability to reduce or remove allergens, and is therefore suitable for use by people with allergies.
It is also received the CADR Certification from the U.S. Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) for the reduction of airborne tobacco smoke, dust, and pollen at air flow volumes of 130 cubic feet per minute (220 cubic meters per hour) for use in rooms up to 200 square feet (18.6 square metres).
*CADR is the main metric used to rate the performance of an air treatment system.
EFFECTIVE 3-IN-1 AIR FILTRATION
The Atmosphere Mini™ Air Treatment System 3-in-1 filter consists of the following components:
• Pre-Filter removes large particles
• Carbon Filter reduces unpleasant odours
• HEPA Filter effectively removes 99.99% of particles as small as 0.0024 microns
To ensure optimum performance of the Atmosphere Mini™ Air Treatment System, the 3-in-1 filter should be replace every 6 to 10 months depending on the usage.
Place the unit in the room where it will be used, near an electrical outlet and away from heating vents and high traffic areas. Make sure the space above the unit is kept clear for proper air flow.
Dimension: 35.7 (W) x 48.0 (H) x 26.0 (D) cm
Read all instructions before using the Atmosphere Mini™ Air Treatment System. WARNING: When using an electrical appliance, always follow basic safety precautions to reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, and/or injury.
QUALITY OF AIR IS QUALITY OF LIFE
Provides clean indoor air in your home at 99.99% of filtration.